Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ghost Rider 2012

Just got home after a movie date with my cousin Sammy. The movie was Ghost Rider 2 Spirit of Vengeance. Story goes as " Johnny Blaze, still struggling with the curse of being the Ghost Rider, is hiding out in a remote part of Eastern Europe when a secret sect of the church asks him to save a boy from the devil. At first Johnny is reluctant to use his power, but it's the only way to save the boy and possibly rid himself of this curse forever." - Wikipedia


Over all from a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the highest I'd rate it as a 6 or 7. I felt like it was a cheaper version of the Original one from 2007. A few observations I've had was that Johnny's bike, should have been a chopper and not some old motorcycle which is similar to that of the ones used for Escape from LA. The plot was good though it deviated so much from the original Ghost Rider story. 


Well, until my next blog! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment