Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Top 10 TV Series

Nothing to do tonight. I'm tired and sleepy but I just want to amuse you with an article, so here goes. Here are my top 10 TV Series:

10. Glee - a musical that has captured everyone's attention. Patterned after the movie high school musical, this shows High School students who joined the glee club, and their everyday struggle to survive high school life and facing the consequences of being stereotyped as weird and losers.

9. Hannah Montana - corny as it may seem I'm a child at heart. I used to spend my saturday afternoons watching reruns of Hannah Montana on Disney Channel. An ordinary girl who lives an extraordinary life living 2 lives. She lives with her father (Billy Ray Cyrus) and brother Jackson ( Jason Earles) at their beach side house. Miley doubles as Hannah Montana in her Showbiz world.

8. Suite Life on Deck - Twins Zack  and Cody played by Dylan and Cole Sprouse, embark on a crazy adventure onboard the Tipton Cruise Ship along with their friends. They carry with them mischief which these twins were known for.

7. Wizards of Waverley Place - did I not tell you guys I'm a Disney Channel fan? I like waking up to Disney  Shows, feel good series that brightens up my day and takes all the worries away. :) This series shows how a family of Wizards adapt to the normal world especially for the teenage kids of this wizard family.

6. Barefoot Contessa - Ina Garten of the Lifestyle Channel shows us how to create simple meals with great effect on people, using organic and simple to find ingredients. I'm a fan of cooking shows and Ina Garten makes you feel that you are able to achieve anything.

5. Mythbusters - Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage both make a great team at proving myths. I learn a lot and as a matter of fact I'm sort of a History and Science freak. Together with their friends, Grant Imahara, Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Buster, they test out myths to prove if it indeed is plausible, busted or confirmed.

4. CSI Nevada - Interesting facts about Crime Scene Investigation or Forensics. If I'm not mistaken The first CSI series started when I was in 3rd year high school. What interests me more is how they are able to solve crimes by using modern scientific methods.

3. The Amazing Dr. Pol - a National Geographic Series that focuses on the life of Dr. Pol, a veterinarian in the rural community of Wiedman, MI. He specializes in Large Farm Animals, and uses old-school techniques.   He runs his veterinary clinic alongside his wife Diane, Dr. Brenda and his son Charles, who occasionally visits them.

2. River Monsters - Starring Jeremy Wade, whose challenge is to find the biggest Monsters that lurk in the shallow waters of a lake or a river. It's interesting to know that there are a lot of things we didn't know existed  in our rivers.

1. Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan - I love dogs and in one way or another, I would like to train my dogs how to behave properly. I tried out different methods or techniques that Cesar advised his clients, and it actually works. I can't let any chance I have pass by without watching the Dog Whisperer.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my favorite Top 10 TV Series.  Oh, and by the way, the ultimate TV Series but is not yet out on AXN, Season 7 of Supernatural is on it's way to our Television Screens... I just love Dean and Sam!!!



Till my next Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment