Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Recent Events....

It's been quite a long time since I have written here. I've been so caught up with work lately being in class and all that. Though I really missed writing my blogs. Weekends have been pretty hectic for me too. About 2 weeks ago, I was with my family. We went to the beach to celebrate those who had birthdays for the month of February. The beach that we visited was one that we used to visit when we were kids. It brought back a lot of memories. Last sunday we were at my aunt's Summer house at Don Salvador Benedicto to celebrate my cousin and uncle's birthday. Food is somehow what brings us together. As we grow older, the lesser and lesser timewe spend seeing each other and catching up on old times.

Lately I have joined an online photo contest where an image is matched against a similar image (which they call image duel) Of all the participants I won Best 10% for that particular week. In order for me to hone my craft, I will be attending a photography workshop tomorrow. For those interested in photography, there's nothing really wrong with getting a little or more help depending on your experience. I'll update you guys when I get home tomorrow, but for now... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment