Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Random Acts of Kindness

I was browsing through a friend's Facebook Account and came across the hashtag #RAK. I got curious so i googled what it meant and the search results showed as Random Acts of Kindness. It led me to its homepage.





Surfing the site it made me look at Kindness ideas and some stories. While reading some of the resource materials I realized that on a daily basis we do random acts of kindness. It comes so natural that it doesn't seem like we're doing much.

As simple as saying good morning to a person may not sound much but it can make a difference to change someone's mood.  Probably this is what we all need. If we just try to do one simple act of random kindness daily, maybe we can make a difference in the world. Maybe even if we just try to watch what we say or how we react to posts in social media can make a big difference in this time where the internet and the social network impacts our day to day lives.

Just to share, being in the Training Department of a BPO, often recognition can be a big challenge. I felt that being a supervisor, my trainers don't get recognized enough so I came up with a Quarterly program where I treat my team to dinner, just to say thank you for all the hard work that they have showed. In turn, my trainers also held a Training Sup Appreciation Day. This just shows that even just a small gesture of kindness can make a BIG DIFFERENCE.

Share your Random Act of Kindness stories.








No comments:

Post a Comment